There are many diets circulating here and there so sometimes it’s hard to determine the diet that works. Which diet actually works? Here is a list of diets that have strong reasons why they work, what food examples are each diet can contain, and for whom they are most suitable:
1. Macrobiotic Diet: The macrobiotic diet is one of the many diets that works. It consists of food high fiber and low-fat. Many people are involved in this diet because this diet not only helps make the body lose weight, but also increases self-discipline and spirituality. The food involved in this diet is grains and vegetables planted in the season. Another beauty of this system is that it is not lacking in calories – can provide enough energy so that it can still carry out daily activities and exercise well. Diet can also include several fish for protein.
2. organic diet: organic diet, once again, one of the many diets that works; The word “organic” has its own beauty that has never failed to capture anyone’s attention who want to diet. What does “organic diet” mean? This means that the food served does not contain pesticides, herbicides, or other artificial preservatives. There is no processed food, there is no trans-fat, and there is no artificial taste. Diet consists of fruits, vegetables, seeds, and meat that is treated organically. Such diet assistance in weight loss and protect the body from harmful effects of several additional materials and food chemicals.
3. Glycemic Diet: This diet is one of the functioning diets – for diabetics. The emphasis on this diet is the presence of carbohydrates most suitable for diabetics. Diets encourage consumption of foods that carbohydrates contain a low glycemic index (the size of how carbohydrates in the bloodstream can increase blood sugar). The food included in this food includes grains, vegetables, fruits, skim milk, and some type of pasta.
4. Nutsystem: One of the most versatile diets that work is a Nutnis diet. This system consists of foods that have low glycemic indices, protein-rich foods, and fiber-rich foods. This is different from another diet where the diet has to eat five times a day (mandatory). Examples of foods that can be included in this system include oatmeal (Apple special and nutnis oatmeal cinnamon), sweet potato with cheese, and soup made of broccoli cream.
5. South Coast Diet: Who can forget one of the most popular diets working, southern beach diet? Here is how the southern coast works: First, the diet starts with food with some carbohydrates and many proteins. Then two weeks after that, the diet adds more carbohydrates into their plans. This system intends to instruct a diet on food nutrition density and health portion sizes of healthy food. For the initial phase, food includes maybe vegetables, fish, beef, eggs and beans; The second phase includes all food in the initial phase along with bread, potatoes and chocolate.